Brokers with RE/MAX Ultimate Professionals in Crest Hill, Plainfield and Shorewood were recently recognized in the 2021 “America’s Best Real Estate Professionals” rankings by REALTrends + Tom Ferry, according to a news release from RE/MAX Ultimate Professionals
This survey comprises five categories. Each category has two subcategories. One subcategory is for transaction sides and the other is for sales volume “for participating agents and teams in the U.S. based on 2020 numbers,” the release said.
The following agents were recogonized:
• Broker Susie Scheuber in Shorewood placed No. 15 with 124 transactions.
• Broker Dawn Dause in Shorewood placed No. 51 with 83 transactions.
• Designated Managing Broker Ryan Behrens of Crest Hill and Broker Sarah Toso of Crest Hill both placed at No. 69 with 75 transactions each.
• Broker Sara Wittchen of Shorewood placed No. 134 with 63 transactions.
• Broker Aaron Tidmore of Shorewood placed No. 158 with 59 transactions.
• Broker Nancy Benard of Shorewood placed No. 166 with 58 transactions
• Broker Sara Young of Plainfield placed No. 253 with 51 transactions. pl
In the sales volume category, Scheuber also placed No. 45 in Illinois for $30.3 million closed. Dause placed No. 105 for $20.9 million closed. Toso placed No. 120 for $20.1 million closed in 2020, the release said
Last year, RE/MAX Ultimate Professionals grew its sales volume to $290 million, $30 million more than in 2019, according to the news release.
And for the fourth year in a row, RE/MAX Ultimate Professionals also earned the Highest Average Transactions Per Sales Associate title among RE/MAX multi-office groups, the release said.
Broker/Owner Kathy Dames has more than 40 years in real estate. Her daughter and co-owner is Shannon Simotes, the release said.
For more information, visit ultimate-professionals-shorewood-il.remax.com.