Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Batavia Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Paul T. Passaro, 46, of the 700 block of Wind Energy Pass, Batavia, was charged Feb. 28 with aggravated assault, simple assault and criminal damage to property.
• A check was reported forged March 1 for $3,450 in the 0-500 block of South Jefferson Street, Batavia.
• Anthony N. Nanfria, 34, of the 1300 block of Hall Court, Batavia, was charged March 2 with $500 damage to a vehicle and $800 damage to a cell phone.
• Thirteen books, a large binder and a large blue duffel bag were reported stolen Feb. 28 from a car parked in the 0-55 block of Union Street, Batavia.
• Alejandro Rios, 22, of the 300 block of South State Street, Aurora was charged Feb. 19 with driving under the influence, aggravated assault of a police officer, resisting a police officer, criminal damage to state supported property, driving with a suspended license and driving without insurance.
• The parking lot gate of Quarry Stone Pond Condominiums, 206 N. Water Street, Batavia, was reported damaged Feb. 21 at a cost of $2,500.
• A four-door 1999 white Toyota Camry was reported stolen Feb. 23 from the 200 block of Lathem Street, Batavia.