1. Fiber Fest, 4-7 p.m. Thursday at RB&W Park, 201 E. Second St., Rock Falls; free outdoor concert and vendors.
2. Rosbrook Studio annual street fair, 3-10 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of South Peoria Avenue, Dixon, with 50+ musicians over the course of the day, plus arts and craft vendors line the block featuring a variety of art and craft vendors, a 50-50 drawing, food and beverages by Stateline Concessions, Mama Cimino’s, and Patio’s and a skate-boarding demo by Scrap Park Skate Boards.
3. Porchfest, 1-5 p.m. Saturday in Mount Morris; residents’ porches and garages serve as stages for local musicians, followed by a concert at the bandshell downtown; encoreporchfest.info
4. Bike Rodeo, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the Lee County Sheriff’s office, 240 Progress Drive, Dixon. Free, open to all ages; bring a bike or trike for an age-appropriate obstacle course; hot dogs, chips and drink included; attend to win a chance for a free bike. Weather cancellations will be posted on the sheriff’s office Facebook page; call 815-284-5217.
5. Ashton Lions Club car show, 6 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday downtown; cash prizes for best of show and top three in each class; $10 to enter; music by 3D Sound and food by Northside BarBQ; proceeds benefit the club’s annual children’s Christmas shopping trip; find Ashton Lions Club on Facebook.
And other events this week ...
• Sterling Municipal Band, 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Grandon Civic Center, 212 E. Fourth St.; concessions available; ci.sterling.il.us/band.cfm
• “Always ... Patsy Cline,” 8 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday, Clinton Area Showboat Theater, 303 Riverview Drive Clinton, Iowa. ticket, 563-242-6760, http://www.clintonshowboat.org/
• Food Truck Fridays, 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday, RB&W Park, 201 E. Second St., Rock Falls; food and business vendors, Just 4 Fun Band 6-9 p.m.; Facebook, visitrockfalls.com or 815-622-1106.
• Mark Heinrich, 6-7 p.m., Friday and BAJA, Saturday, Books on First 202 W. First St., Dixon; find Books on First on Facebook.
• Music in the Square, Finding Home, 5:30-7 p.m. Friday, John Dixon Park, 515 N. Galena Ave.; bring lawn chairs or blankets; discoverdixon.com
• Sizzling Summer Block Party, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Plaza North Shopping Center, 1391 N. Galena Ave., Dixon; family-friendly events and local vendors.
• Chana Route 64 Auction Barn Inc. flea market, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday at 620 S. Stone Hill Road; www.chanart64auctionbarn.com or 815-830-3898.
• Summer concert series, presented by Winning Wheels, Atomic Blender, 7-9 p.m. Friday at Eclipse Square Park 301 Washington St., Prophetstown. Bring lawn chairs and blankets; food, dancing available.
• Miles Nielsen & the Rusted Hearts with Nick Perri & The Underground Thieves; 6 p.m. Saturday in the Rhythm Section Amphitheater, at MC Motopark, 13137 state Route 78, rural Mount Carroll. Parking opens at 5 p.m., gates at 6; must be 21 or older or 16 with an adult. Tickets cost $30 at https://bit.ly/30V20zF; find Rhythm Section on Facebook.
• Concerts in the Park, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oregon Park West, 14th Sreet; free; bring lawn chairs, blankets, food and drinks; no alcohol or pets; rain location, Oregon Coliseum at Franklin and Fourth streets; oregonpark.org.
• Kable Band Concerts, guest performers, 7-9 p.m. Wednesdays and Fridays starting Wednesday, bandshell, 26 S. Wesley Ave., downtown Mount Morris; concessions; mtmorrisil.net/concerts
• “Pippin,” 6:30-10:30 p.m. June 17, 18, Timber Lake Playhouse, 8215 Black Oak Road, Mt. Carroll; tickets $20, $25 and $30; rated PG 13; show runs through June 27; timberlakeplayhouse.org/tickets for schedule and tickets.
• Twin City Farmers Market, 8 a.m.-noon Saturdays, year-round indoors and out; 106 Avenue A in Sterling, 815-626-8610, twincitycarmersmarket.com and Facebook.
• Dixon City Market, 5-8 p.m. Wednesdays, Dixon Riverfront, 87 S. Hennepin Avenue; fresh produce and artisan crafters; weekly food trucks; discoverdixon.com and Facebook.
• Haymarket Square Farmers Market, 7 a.m.-noon Wednesdays and Saturdays through October; 513 W. Second St., Dixon; fresh produce and crafts; dixonparkdistrict.com/farmers-market and Facebook.
• Mount Morris Farmer’s Market, 4:30-7 p.m. Wednesdays and Fridays through September at Union Savings parking lot, Wesley Avenue and state Route 64; locally grown produce, homemade items; mtmorrisil.net
• Lanark Farmers Market, 3-6 p.m. Tuesdays through October at Broad and Locust streets; fresh produce, demonstrations, classes, music, food, arts and crafts, kids’ events and more; visitcarrollcountyil.com or Facebook.
• Savanna Museum and Cultural Center, 1-4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays through Labor Day weekend; 406 Main St.
• Franklin Grove Grist Mill, noon-4 p.m. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 1893 Twist Road; 815-456-2718; natural history and locally made gifts;.franklincreekconservation.org
Would you like your event or attraction featured in this weekly calendar? Submit your information, including a contact number, to firstname.lastname@example.org.