Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Batavia Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Joshua E. Thomas, 23, homeless, was charged Oct. 12 with obstructing and resisting a police officer and trespassing to land on Cottonwood Circle after being given notice not to enter.
• A custom-made 18-carat gold ring valued at $500 was reported stolen Oct. 12 from a resident of the Holmstad, 700 W. Fabyan Parkway, Batavia.
• A mailbox was reported turned upside down in the parking lot Oct. 11 at Crown Grinding and Machining, Inc., 1498 Louis Bork Drive, Batavia, with an unknown amount of mail taken.
• An Apple Mac Book Pro valued at $15,000 was reported stolen Oct. 11 from a vehicle in the parking lot of XSport Fitness, 81 N. Randall Road, Batavia. The vehicle’s window was broken and other items valued at more than $1,000 were taken, including other Apple Mac products, a calculator, computer hard drive and flash drive.
• A camera valued at $100 was reported stolen Oct. 11 from a vehicle in the parking lot of XSport Fitness, 81 N. Randall Road, Batavia. The vehicle’s window was broken.