These are the latest Batavia police reports:
• Someone used a stolen credit card July 1 to buy $,1544.08 in landscaping equipment at Ace Hardware, 1901 W. Wilson St. Items bought were two each of hedge trimmers, chain saws and leaf blowers.
• Two brick saws and one leaf blower, all valued at $500, were reported stolen June 30 from the 400 block of Church Street.
• Landin Z. Hogue, 26, of the 500 block of South Gladstone Avenue, Aurora, was charged June 30 with domestic battery.
• Jaylan I.J. Taylor, 19, of the 1200 block of Greenbay Avenue, Calumet City, was arrested July 1 on a Batavia warrant on felony charges of issuing or delivering a forged document and possessing with intent to deliver any document.
• The interior foyer floors and walls of the Campana Building, 901 N. Batavia Ave., were reported July 6 to have been damaged by fireworks.