Out of concern for the health of our customers and employees, all Shaw Media offices will be temporarily closed. We remain committed to serving our customers during this time.
Kane County Chronicle Main Office 216 Riverside Ave St Charles, IL 60174
Office hours: 8:30 a.m to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Customer service/subscriber services: (toll-free) 866-979-1053
Phone: 630-232-9222 Fax: 630-444-1645
Editorial email: firstname.lastname@example.org
630-845-5355 [fax] 630-444-1645
630-845-5284 [fax] 630-444-1645
(877) 264-2527 [fax] 815-477-8898
866-979-1053 [fax] 815-477-4960
630-232-9222 [fax] 630-444-1645
Bureau County Republican Creston News Advertiser Daily Chronicle Kane County Chronicle Kendall County Now Lake County Journal The MidWeek Morris Herald-News Newton Daily News Northwest Herald Ogle County Newspapers Pro Football Weekly Sauk Valley News The Herald-News The Times
Please visit here to submit information.
Where can I buy a copy of the Kane County Chronicle?
Looking to purchase a copy of the Kane County Chronicle? Look up your nearest location by town here.
How to schedule an office tour or book a speaker?
Upon request, the Kane County Chronicle does provide tours of its office and has journalists available to speak to journalism classes or other groups.
• Office tours – Scout groups, school classes and others can request a tour of the Kane County Chronicle newsroom. Tours typically last 30 minutes to an hour. For more information about scheduling a tour, contact the newsroom at 630-845-5368 or email@example.com.
• Booking a speaker – Reporters and editors from the Kane County Chronicle newsroom speak to journalism classes, nonprofit organizations and other groups throughout the year. To learn more about booking a speaker, contact the newsroom at 630-845-5368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship and job shadow information
The Kane County Chronicle considers students for internships and job shadows throughout the year.
• Internships – Those who intern at the Kane County Chronicle must receive academic credit for their internship. In addition, application materials must be completed as part of the internship application process. For further details about the program or how to receive an internship application, contact the newsroom at 630-845-5368 or email@example.com.
• Job shadows – Participating in a job shadow at the Kane County Chronicle is just one way prospective journalism students can determine whether the field is right for them. Job shadows typically take place over the span of a few hours and involve various reporters and editors in the newsroom. Questions from participants are highly encouraged during the job shadow. For more information, contact the newsroom at 630-845-5368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.