Shaw Media Local News Network relies on reports furnished by police in our coverage area. If you know of a police matter but do not see it reported, contact us at 815-431-4073 or email@example.com.
• Dominic J. Parnell, 40, of La Salle, was charged with domestic battery at 10:56 p.m. Friday in his residence, La Salle police said.
• Max B. Umbarger, 40, of Oglesby, was charged with DUI at 8:43 p.m. Thursday at the intersection of Alice Avenue and Porter Street, Oglesby police said.
• A 14-year-old male was charged with retail theft at 4:07 p.m. Saturday in the 900 block of Illinois Avenue, Mendota police said.
• Antonio C. Escatel, 21, of Peru, was charged with DUI at 2:19 a.m. Sunday at First Avenue and Division Street, Mendota police said.
• Tommy L. Hendrix, 30, of Streator, was cited 1:06 a.m. Tuesday on the 1600 block of North Bloomington Street on complaints of driving while license suspended, uninsured motor vehicle and speeding, Streator police said.