Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Christopher Mashni, 22, of the 300 block of Walnut Street, Bensenville, was charged at 11:50 a.m. April 1 with retail theft in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• Timothy Bronke, 22, of the 7300 block of Fairview Avenue, was charged at 3:17 p.m. April 1 with retail theft in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• Susie Reyer, 37, of the 500 block of West 65th Street, Burr Ridge, was charged at 3:27 p.m. April 2 with retail theft in the 7300 block of Lemont Road.
• Linda Polli, 58, of the 10800 block of Windsor Drive, Westchester, was charged at 4:12 p.m. April 3 with retail theft in the zero block of Ogden Avenue.
• Jeffrey Sitterly, 47, of the 900 block of South Church Street, Princeton, was charged at 9:30 a.m. April 5 with theft in the 2600 block of Warrenville Road.
• Juan Uribe-Aguilar, 42, of the 300 block of Seminary Avenue, Aurora, was charged at 5:29 p.m. April 5 with retail theft in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• Azar Lyons, 27, of the 700 block of North Ashbury Avenue, Bolingbrook, was charged at 4:30 p.m. April 7 with retail theft in the 2000 block of Butterfield Road.
• A catalytic converter was stolen from a vehicle at 2:30 a.m. April 2 in the 5000 block of Chase Avenue.
• A house was broken into between 8:35 p.m. April 2 and 7:02 p.m. April 3 in the 3600 block of Buckthorn Lane.
• A purse was stolen from a vehicle between 7:30 and 8:30 p.m. March 18 in the 1700 block of Banchory Court.
Andrew Casper, 37, of the 5400 block of Ashbrook Place, was charged at 6:35 a.m. April 7 with production and delivery of marijuana, drug paraphernalia possession and driving while license suspended at Belmont Road and Curtiss Street.
• Lindsey Larson, 22, of the 1800 block of Prairie Avenue, was charged at 1:28 a.m. April 4 with driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia at Powell Street and Hughes Avenue.
• Lillian McNeely, 27, of the 5300 block of Burr Oak Road, Lisle, was charged at 9:33 p.m. April 4 with driving under the influence of alcohol in the 800 block of Burlington Avenue.
• Cynthia Boyd, 55, of the 22 West 400 block of Crimson King Lane, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 7:31 p.m. April 7 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Route 53 and Butterfield Road.
• Nicholas Ales, 25, of the 7300 block of York Road, was charged at 7:45 p.m. April 4 with domestic battery at 75th Street and Lemont Road.
• Lori Nguyen, 23, of the 800 block of Rogers Street, was charged at 12:46 p.m. April 7 with domestic battery in the 800 block of Rogers Street.
Michael Delis, 45, of the 1600 block of Theodore Street, Joliet, was charged at 3:11 p.m. April 7 with forgery in the 2200 block of Butterfield Road.
John Shiner, 52, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 7:37 a.m. April 2 with criminal trespass to state land in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue.
• Misti Doggett, 43, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, Daniel Wrzesniak, 38, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, and Timothy Burns, 50, of the 100 block of Wilmette Avenue, Westmont, were all charged at 9:29 p.m. March 31 with drinking in public in the 900 block of Curtiss Street.
• John Shiner, 52, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 5:53 p.m. April 6 with drinking in public in the 900 block of Curtiss Street.
• Carmen Harper, 47, of the 6700 block of Alpine Lane, Westmont, was charged at 2:39 a.m. March 31 with driving while license suspended at 63rd Street and Dunham Road.
• Fred Kaminski, 26, of the 8800 block of Burlington Avenue, Brookfield, was charged at 3:55 p.m. March 31 with driving without insurance in the 1300 block of Ogden Avenue.
• John Edward, 29, of the 7400 block of Woodward Avenue, was charged at 6:36 a.m. April 5 with driving without a license at 75th Street and Dunham Road.