Information in grand jury reports is obtained from the McHenry County courthouse. Individuals who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A McHenry County grand jury indicted these people on the following charges:
- Phillip L. Sutton, 34, of the 700 block of Leah Lane, Woodstock; three counts of identity theft and theft of lost or mislaid property.
- Dylan F. Horsfall, 27, of the 8000 block of Balsam Drive, Wonder Lake; 10 counts of reproducing or disseminating child pornography and four counts of possessing child pornography.
- Laura A. Wagner, 37, of the 6800 block of West 115th Street, Worth; criminal damage of $500 to $10,000 to property and domestic battery.
- Kyra N. Brim, 37, of the 1100 block of Helen Drive, Algonquin; two counts of aggravated battery to a police officer, possession of less than 15 grams of cocaine, obstructing identification, resisting a police officer and driving with a revoked license.
- Brian M. McGrath, 50, of the 200 block of Second Street, Crystal Lake; two counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
- George Herrera, 35, of the 700 block of West Metzen Street, Harvard; aggravated robbery where possession of a firearm was indicated.
- Carlo C. Yescas-Noriega, 46, of the 2000 block of Limestone Lane, Carpentersville; possession and possession with intent to deliver 100 to 400 grams of cocaine, two counts of delivery and possession of 15 to 100 grams of cocaine, and resisting a police officer.
- Johnathan R. Munoz, 22, of the 600 block of Coventry Lane, Crystal Lake; possession and possession with intent to deliver more than 5,000 grams of marijuana and 200 grams of psilocybin; and possession of less than 15 grams of cocaine, less than 15 grams of oxycodone hydrochloride and less than 15 grams of hydrocodone bitartrate.
- Madeline R. Deters, 21, of the 600 block of Coventry Lane, Crystal Lake; possession and possession with intent to deliver more than 5,000 grams of marijuana and 200 grams of psilocybin.
- Jacob A. Zelm, 27, of the 800 block of Burr Oak Circle, Cary; possession with intent to deliver 1 to 15 grams of cocaine and possession of less than 15 grams of cocaine.
- Richard J. Koros, 68, of the 8400 block of Merchant Court, Lakewood; two counts of aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Jeffrey M. Vogelsberg, 37, of the 14900 block of La Vergne Avenue, Oak Forest; possession of less than 15 grams of cocaine.