Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Batavia Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Renee D. Bishop-Koch, 52, of the 1400 block of Peyton Place, St. Charles, was charged Nov. 9 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08% and improper lane use.
• S & C Auto, 851 N. Raddant Road, Batavia, reported Nov. 3 that four tires valued at $2,000 were stolen from a vehicle.
• A resident of the 1600 block of Derby Drive reported losing $656.80 Nov. 3 due to fraud in two electronic transactions.
• A resident of the 1100 block of Wilson Drive reported losing $337.11 Nov. 2 due to unauthorized use of a bank debit card.
• A 2007 white Cadillac Escalade was reported stolen Nov. 3 from Pancho’s Automotive, 1419 Paramount Parkway, Batavia. No value was given for the car.
• An item valued at $40 was reported stolen Nov. 8 from the mailbox of AGS Technology, 951 Douglas Road, Batavia.