Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Batavia Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
•Miguel A. Bautista-Flores, 39, of the 10000 block of North State Street, Manteno, was arrested Oct. 19 on a St. Charles warrant for failure to appear in court on a DUI charge.
• A car in the 100 block of North Van Buren street was reported burglarized Oct .20 of a purse and wallet, both valued at $20, as well as $20 in cash and two carry bags valued at $40.
• A Dyson Air Purifier, valued at $500, was reported stolen Oct. 20 from Target, 115 N. Randall Road, Batavia.
• Terrence L. Wells, 34, of the 2400 block of Worthington Drive, Aurora, was charged Oct. 22 with driving under the influence, unlawful parking and expired registration.
• Tour Edge, 1301 Pierson Drive, Batavia, reported a damaged mailbox Oct. 18, but it was unknown if any mail was stolen.
• Julian M. Davis, 20, of the 800 block of North LaSalle Drive, Chicago, was arrested Oct. 18 on a Batavia warrant on a charge of theft by deception.
• Emagine Entertainment, 550 N. Randall Road, Batavia, reported a burglary attempt, criminal damage to property and trespassing on Oct. 18. A glass door was shattered, according to the report.
• A yard sign valued at $20 was reported stolen Oct. 15 from the 0-100 block of North Dixon Drive.
• Halloween decorations valued at $279 were reported stolen Oct. 16 from the 1100 block of Larkspur Lane.