Major commercial buildings throughout the state, like the Merchandise Mart and Wrigley Building in downtown Chicago, soon will have COVID-19 vaccination teams on site to offer inoculations to workers and others in the area.
Gov. JB Pritzker announced that many of these vaccination teams would start later this week and early next week, through a partnership with Walgreens.
Pritzker said any building owner or management firm interested in hosting an on-site vaccination clinic should visit the state’s registration website dph.illinois.gov/covid19/vaccinationclinics.
“Having the vaccine available where you work makes it easier to get vaccinated,” Pritzker said.
Beginning in mid-May, the following buildings will be included in the first wave of the program:
• Merchandise Mart, 222 West Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago
• Harris Bank Building, 115 S. LaSalle St., Chicago
• 540 W. Madison Street, Chicago
• Equitable Building, 401 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago
• 150 N. Riverside Plaza, Chicago
• 311 South Wacker (Walgreens at 250 S Wacker Drive), Chicago
• Wrigley Building, 400-410 North Michigan Avenue (Walgreens at 410 N. Michigan Ave.), Chicago
• 308 W. State Street, Rockford
• 1111 S. Alpine Road, Rockford
• 1061 American Lane, Schaumburg