For the time being, some CGH Medical Center satellite clinics are being closed and consolidated, and only patients with “time-sensitive, essential, and urgent conditions,” are being seen.
• The CGH Fulton Medical Center and the CGH Prophetstown Medical Center will be closed and consolidated with the CGH Morrison Medical Center, 105 S. Heaton St.; 815-772-8100.
• The CGH Mt. Carroll Medical Center and the CGH Milledgeville Medical Center will be closed and consolidated with the CGH Polo Medical Center, 711 S. Division St.; 815-946-3661.
If you feel you have symptoms of COVID-19 or other respiratory illness and wonder if you should be seen, stay home and contact your primary care provider.
If you feel you are in a life-threatening situation, call 911.
Severe respiratory symptoms could be an indication that you need to be seen in the Emergency Department and possibly hospitalized.
Call immediately if:
• Your cough is increasingly productive with phlegm and/or wheezing to the point where you have difficulty breathing.
• You feel like you aren’t getting enough oxygen.
• You are so fatigued that you cannot get out of bed to care for yourself.